Wednesday, December 9, 2009

return a la escuela

hmmm, i surprise myself with my nerdyness. it is a weekday, and i am, GASP, posting on my blog. you would think that i would have actual friends to talk to on facebook, but alas, i am alone, and i don't really want to log off yet JUST IN CASE anyone wants to talk to me, so i am blogging!
well, i went back to school on monday, and it was quite exhausting. after taking two weeks off with my bought of mono, all i wanted to do when i came home was sleeeppp. which i did. for several hours. so at the moment, my sleep schedule is all outta wack, but hopefully that'll get back to normal soon. i've managed to catch up on almost all of my make up work (one trig quiz left, yay!) and i even got my room cleaned today, which i'm sure my mom is QUITE grateful for.
and now, that i have some free time for blogging, i figured i'd upload some pictures, FINALLY. these are from last sunday, when me and my friend danielle, whom i mentioned a few posts back, and another girl from church named shelby (yep, we be twins!) were hanging out in dani's car. they're not great, but i thought it was time for my blog to get a little bit of color to it!
and here's a picture which if you look at my mom's blog, you've probably seen. not much of a fan of this picture, but whatever. it was my first date, which was with my dad, haha. it was actually a really fun night, and i got closer with my dad then i've been in a while. i wouldn't admit it to any of my friends, but if he ever called to ask me out again, i'd definately say yes! (;

okay, these next few are from our church halloween party. yes, im dressed up! i was a "fallen angel," for lack of better words. basically, i raided my friend danielle's closet and found a white dress and black feather wings, and BAM, idea was born.
this is at that same party, in the bathroom. i dunno if you can tell from the picture, but we used facebook's photo editor to "zombify" our eyes, so that's why mine have a distinct silver tint.
alrighty, i had to include this one. this was the day after i went black, and it was REALLY dark. its lightened up a lot now, and its more brown and red, but to tell the truth, i kinda miss the black. it was different and cool, and i can feel the beginnings of a new hair dye mission again! hahaha, just kidding. i think. i always have wanted to try blonde.....
i just had to throw this in to show the joys of seminary. this is mine and danielle's interpretation of lehi's dream. i was responsible for the great and spacious building/playboy bunny mansion. i was proud! (;

anyways, this wraps up my photo recap of my life these past few months! will write more later, hopefully with updates on my date this weekend! xoxo-sg.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Would love to hear about your date. I love you in black and the lighter shade it is now. I can't imagin any color looking bad on you. Glad you enjoyed your date with your dad you really needed it and hopefully you can work on that bond and keep it going. Love you Shelby and happy belated birthday