Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow is falling all around...

so i've spent the last week taking my semester exams, and i'm SO GLAD they're over with. the only grade up is my trig one, and i got a (grr.) B+. Go figure. hopefully that won't mess up my A in that class right now...

anyways, i got out of school early friday, and whadda ya know, friday evening, it starts to snow. and snow. and snow. now, don't get me wrong, i think the snow is pretty and all, but... only when it gets me outta school. i found myself stranded in my house, and i really wasn't all that happy about it. in fact, i was all set to have an absolutely miserable weekend.

but on saturday afternoon, my friend devynn called me and asked if i wanted to go for a walk. we ended up just wandering around her neighborhood when this guy ryan (officially not her boyfried, but they're pretty much together) texted her and asked if we wanted to meet up with him. it was quite a long trek, involving briar bushes and really really REALLY cold creeks, but it was a fun adventure. when we met ryan, he asked if we wanted to go back to his house and meet up with some people.

so (miraculously) my parents okayed it. when we got there, i ended up talking to this guy named chris. he's in ryan's band (they have a pretty dang good band. they're finishing touches on an album, and in discussions to get signed), pretty cute, and he's a senior. ultimate plus: he's only kissed 2 girls, which is really cute. but the best part didn't come till after i left, when he told ryan who told devynn who told me that he was "feeling it" and wanted to hang out again. so we're talking about going downtown and getting something to eat and just hanging out on tuesday. im excited :)

but i did something TOTALLY CREEPY just for yall, and i jacked his profile picture to put in my blog. hopefully, he will never see this haha.

so it's not an amazing picture, but i find his guitar VERY attractive. and i'm happy. the boys are finally coming to me. maybe, just maybe, i'll finally get that good ol' first day this week!

No comments: